Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let's DO This!

Ok as I said I've become a bit addicted to working out and achieving the amazing physique of the fitness models I seen in my magazines. Unlike many women I'm not merely trying to slim down and look skinny in my bikini I want muscle, real muscle. I want to look strong when you see me and LOOK like I could kick your ass! No I'm not striving toward of excessively muscular bodies of some fitness competitors, the kind that no longer look female. I still want to maintain my femininity but I was to look strong and fit at the same time. This began I guess a couple months ago when I joined an actual gym for the first time and since then the obsession with be fit has slowly begun to build since then, and when I say fit I me inside and out and naturally. This is not to stay I did work out before I just didn't have the same goals when doing so that I do now.
Alright, well I've never really blogged before but I guess step one in this process should be posting a picture of my current physique so.....here ya go


This picture is actually not incredibly current, this was taken during a photo shoot for Scuba Extreme's Sexy Scuba Calendar nearly a year ago, but I thought posting this would be best so that I can really track my progress from ground zero. ...plus I don't have any current body pictures at the moment....I suppose I'll have to take one of those soon and post it as well...I'll get around to that eventually










Oh and I guess I should also post my goal body, this is a fitness model that I saw in Natural Muscle Magazine that essentially has the kind of muscle definition in most areas that I'd like to achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment